Photobucket about me Investment Contact

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Happiness Project - NJ Preschool Photographer

Today I took pictures of seventeen preschoolers. When I'm putting together the packages for the parents, I'm going to include a few of the outtakes as a bonus. Those are often my favorite pictures, and as a photographer whose niche is "unscripted moments," this shouldn't come as a surprise. This was one of my favorite candids from today. To relax the kids a bit, I was asking them about their Halloween costumes and their recent trick-or-treating adventures. I don't remember what I said to make Hazel laugh, but she threw back her head and let out a huge giggle. Loved it.
H - Happiness

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Hazel! A very cute shot. The "outtakes" are often some of the best. :)

    ReplyDelete